This workshop is led by High Priestess Dandi Moore and will focus on what makes a strong, ethical High Priestess or High Priest.
This workshop will cover:
· What a High Priestess/ High Priest is
· Characteristics of a good HPS/HP
· What is expected of you once you are a HPS/HP?
· Boss vs. leader: This does apply here too!
· Personality type quiz (this can help us know ourselves and our members/students better- leading to effective communication)
· Team building/energy work
· Conflict resolution
· Help with getting ordained in the Hampton Roads area
· Starting your group/advertising
· Conducting group meetings/ritual, etc
This workshop is $25 per student. This workshop does not make you a High Priestess or High Priest but helps you on your way.
Open to all, whether you are just starting or an experienced HPS or HP.
More details to come! Check our site regularly for updates. You can also subscribe to our Facebook Page.
If you are interested in writing blogs for Mystic Moon Events, please contact our administrator for submission guidelines.
Review events or share your musings!
We appreciate your support and involvement in Community!